Reading Options

All of the readings that were included in the Un-textbook sounded interesting to me. It was really difficult to narrow it down to three. The three main units that I found particularly interesting was Russian Folktales, Celtic Fairy Tales, and Alice in Wonderland. These are the three units that caught my eye when I was going down the list. Russian Folktales seem really interesting to me because I am currently studying Russian language, so I think it would be great to start to learn more about their culture through stories and other writing. Celtic Fairy Tales caught my attention because I went to Ireland in 2015 and I fell in love with Ireland and their culture. I feel like I would really enjoy to read Celtic Fairy Tales. Lastly, Alice in Wonderland is a classic story that I have enjoyed since I was a little girl. I have seen the movie a hundred times but I have never read the actual story. I am excited to read all of these stories. 




Image information: Alice in Wonderland screenshot from original 1951 trailer

Comments