Technology

Technology is quickly becoming more and more relevant to everything we do in today's society. This makes it increasingly important that we are familiar with using the tools on the Internet and understanding all of the different tools that we can utilize to improve our work. Technological tools are something that I will definitely grow to understand more and more as this semester continues. I have not previously heard of most of these technology tools. There are a few, such as Google Docs and image editing, that I have used throughout my time in college and I hope to become familiar with the others as the course progresses. Personally, I really enjoy the online environment of this course. I think human contact is so important to society, but I think that we also need to know how to learn and communicate electronically because it is becoming so relevant to our lives. I believe this style of learning will help build future skills for our upcoming careers.



Image information: "It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity" by Albert Einstein

Comments