Week 8 Review

When reviewing this week, I am so thankful that we were able to have a review week in this class. I had two midterm exams, and also two essays to write. When I was scrolling through the course announcements for this week, there was one topic that stood out to me: punctuation. This caught my attention because as I was writing my essays this week, I realized that I actually overuse commas and other punctuation a lot when I don't need them. I thought this photo was a good representation of how important punctuation is:




Also, there is a Ted Talk written on the use of semicolons, which is so important. I don't think they teach us enough about semicolons in school, so I am not sure when to use them sometimes. This video really helped me understand. If you have any doubts about when to use semicolons, I definitely recommend this video.










Image/Video Information:

Punctuation Saves Lives.

How to Use a Semicolon.


Comments