Assignments

All of these assignments in Mythology and Folklore sound so interesting to me. The growth mindset and the storybook assignment are the most intriguing to me. I am not a huge fan of reading, but I enjoy reading stories that people write. This class is much different than my other classes, but I really appreciate the change. Being an International Studies major, all of my courses involve heavy, scholarly readings and research papers. That is probably one of the reasons that I have grown to dislike reading. I will definitely complete all of the extra credit assignments that I can, because they are a great way to expand your learning while getting some extra points. Since I am intrigued by the growth mindset concept, I will likely complete that extra credit whenever I can.


Image Information: The stories are what makes us human by Gerd Leonhard

Comments