Growth Mindset: How to Manage Negative Thoughts

One thing that the graphic confirmed for me is that it is really important to learn what triggers your negative thoughts. One thing that I did not think of before is to write down your negative thoughts. I think this helps get them out of your head. I really want to try to focus more on the positive things when I get really busy and stressed out. At the bottom, I want to try the positive thinking instead of the negative thinking. I just really need to focus on my thoughts and make sure that I stay as positive as I can through my week, no matter how busy it gets!









Image information: How to Manage Negative Thoughts. Web Source.

Comments

  1. Arianna, I really loved this growth mindset strategy! It is very smart to get the negative thoughts out of your head and on to paper. I feel like this would be a way to "let go" of them, which is normally difficult to do if they keep lingering in your thoughts. For me, this warm, sunny weather makes me much more positive so I always try to get more Vitamin D (sun) in my day! Sounds like you learned something that you'll implement in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Arianna! I really like that you posted that info graphic for people on how to manage Negative Thoughts. I like the idea that you should write down negative thoughts to get them out of your head. But I fear that if I do not throw them away I could rediscover them and spiral back out of control. I think it's great that you try to stay positive no matter how busy your week gets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Arianna!
    Thanks for doing a post on this. I missed this graphic and I really needed it this week. With finals coming up, it is hard to keep positive thoughts and reading this little graphic really helped me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment