Tech Tip: Canvas Calendar

For this tech tip, I chose to focus on the Canvas calendar. The way that I manage my time the best is by writing all my assignments for the week on a dry erase board using the Canvas calendar to guide me. Then I am able to erase the assignments from the dry erase board as I complete them. For some reason, this helps me psychologically; it makes me feel like I am being productive and getting work done. I do not sync my personal calendar with my Canvas calendar, although I do write my personal activities on my dry erase board. This helps me manage my time so I can mix my work schedule with my homework schedule. I really like the Canvas calendar because it allows you to control exactly what courses are published on the calendar. It can definitely be used to help with time management and staying ahead of the assignments. It also crosses them off of the calendar when they are completed!

Comments