Week 3 Review

Back-up and Review

The video I watched to review this week was called "29 Ways to Stay Creative." There were so many great points in this video that can really help someone not only for this class, but also in their everyday lives. The ways to stay creative that stood out to me were get away from the computer, take breaks, get feedback, don't give up, and allow yourself to make mistakes. These are a few things that I struggle with when I am working on schoolwork or other important things in my life, and I tend to be hard on myself sometimes. This happens especially when I am falling behind in one of my classes. This video was a helpful reminder that you need to let yourself rest and take breaks in order to be successful and stay creative.









Image information:

Feedback graphic, Lunarbaboon. Web Source.

Comments