Famous Last Words: Post-Spring Break

Spring Break is probably my favorite vacation time during the year. My classes start to get progressively harder during this time, so it is always nice to have a break before it really starts speeding up. This Spring Break, I went to New York City which I love. But I was planning on doing one assignment every night for one of my classes so I could get ahead.. However, this did not happen. In the city that never sleeps, it was very difficult to find the energy to work on classwork by the time I got home from an hour long commute on the subway. I wouldn't change my trip at all - I just wish I would have had the energy to be a little more productive.

So, for my famous last words, I am basically writing that I did not achieve much in this past week. I did not do any writing for any of my classes, or any other assignments for that matter. I am currently caught up in all of my classes as of right now, so I feel like I am in an okay place in that regard. I also had a goal of reading a book that I have wanted to read for a long time over spring break by Tolstoy, but I simply did not have the time.

Since I am graduating in May, I am trying to stay motivated and push through the last several weeks of this semester. I only have 50 more points to achieve an A in this class, so I am hoping to get it done in the next two weeks. I really enjoy this class, actually more than all my others, but it will be nice to have less coursework to do so I can focus on my others which require a few research papers. April has always been a crazy month, so I definitely want to try to finish this class and my other online class around the second week of April. I really appreciate the flexibility that this class offers us.



Comments