Week 8 Progress

I am happy with my progress so far. I have completed many of the extra credit assignments in order to create a cushion for myself just in case I need to miss an assignment. So far, I have not needed to skip an assignment because I have developed a good schedule in order to complete everything on time. My favorite assignments to do are surprisingly the extra credit assignments. I enjoy the reading notes too. The extra credit assignments give me a lot of new information that I would not know or find otherwise, so I enjoy them a lot.

I feel like the first half of the semester has gone by really smoothly for me, so I don't think I need to make any changes right now. I am going to try to work ahead a little more since I know that the semester will only get busier. I just have to stay motivated!









Image information: 

Motivation. Web Source.

Comments